Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reflections on the year

When I look back on the year, I know that I’ve made progress in using technology in my classroom.  Some of my accomplishments:
  • used my website as a method of communication for both parents and students
  • utilized our classroom cart of Triple Es for writing, not just in publishing, but also planning, drafting, revising, and publishing
  • presented at the Inspired Learning Conference (thank you Suzanne and Maria)
  • became more comfortable using Google Docs

Some of my goals for next year include:

  • set up Google Classroom for use with my students
  • improve my website to become an even better means of communication with both students and parents (add spelling lists, vocabulary words, book discussions?)
  • utilize technology to better differentiate for the learners in my classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment